"Pearl, you are an organizing genius. We knew from the beginning that we were in good hands. We were lucky to find you, and it was our pleasure to work with you. "
Anne N. , Mother of the Bride
Our mission is to deliver a standard of excellence to couples and their families seeking the very best in planning, design, and event management. It is our pleasure to create custom wedding planning experience that is as lovely and seamless as the Wedding Day itself.
Designed by Desie's Full Service Planning Package is the most popular offering among couples as it includes our most comprehensive planning and design services, and it is ideal for couples desiring to host a romantic, remarkable and impeccably designed celebration that "wows" their loved ones.
Below is a short outline providing just a sampling of our two most popular wedding packages. For a full outline of all services included and a customized proposal created specifically for your Wedding Day, please complete the following bridal assesement, or call us at 401.249.9291 ext 1.
Full Service Planning Package
- Venue scouting from gorgeous historic homes to private villas
- A list of recommended vendors personalized and tailored to your Wedding Day, as well as access to our exclusive full Preferred Vendor List filled with hand selected talented and top wedding vendors in the region and nationwide
- An extensive detailed Planning Timeline and Checklist
- Scheduled monthly review phone calls
- Full Design Services, including a completely design presentation. Design services include the styling and curation of:
- Floral Design
- Furniture & Rentals
- China, Crystal, Silver
- Design and Styling of Invitations and Invitation Suites
- Design and Styling of Wedding Day Stationery (programs, escort cards, table numbers, menus, and more)
- Specialty Decor
- Favors sourcing and Packaging
- Welcome Gift sourcing and Packaging
- An exciting two-day Wedding Planning + Design meeting with your planner. A typical schedule includes a "Cake for Breakfast" tasting, vendor meetings, hair and makeup trials, followed by a second day of menu and beverage tastings at lunch with the presentation of your completely customized Design Presentation and a table design mock-up.
- Expertise consultation in the hiring of the following vendors, and the overall management of the following vendors:
- Ceremony Venue and Reception Venue
- Tent + Accessory Rentals
- Floral Designer
- Rental Companies
- Cake Designer
- Hair & Makeup Recommendations
- Specialty Vendors including Photobooth, Restroom Trailers, Lighting Companies, etc
- Floor Plan and Seating Chart creation
- Creation and execution of a minute-by-minute timeline of full Wedding-Day, including an abridged version for the Bridal Party
- Full logistics planning with all wedding vendors to ensure a seamless, stress free Wedding Day, including review of entire wedding via site visits, phone calls and "wedding walk throughs" the weeks leading up to the Wedding Day
- Day of setup of all rentals, linens, florals, decor, specialty ordered items, etc
- Ceremony Rehearsal
- Ceremony schedule (processional, seating, ceremony and recessional), including cueing all members of the bridal party
- Day of Management of all vendors, including speaking with each vendor individually about the timeline of the event, load in and out procedures of the space and setup.
- Resource for you, your bridal party and family throughout entire day, allowing you to fully enjoy your remarkable Wedding Day
- Oversee the breakdown of the entire event
You've done all the planning. You've designed your dream vision. Now it is time to enjoy the fruit of your hard labor.
Formulation of wedding-day timeline and distribution to all vendors.
Coordination of all wedding professionals selected by bride and groom.
Conducting the wedding rehearsal the day before.
Coordinating all activities, including:
- Assisting the bride and wedding party with dressing, photo schedules.
- Guiding the bridal party through processional and recessional.
- Checking details both big (final head count for caterer, number of place settings) and small (placement of favors, menus and napkin folds).
- Checking floor plans, lighting levels, cake placement.
- Cueing all wedding professionals.
- Collection of gifts and personal items, inventory and safe removal
• Preparation of a personalized and very detailed wedding day itinerary